• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Sources and facts, please.

Sources and facts, please.

You're so wrapped into long-ago debunked conspiracy theories, outright lies and misinformation that your conversation isn't worth engaging in. It's like explaining calculus to a 1-year old- a waste of time. So, tell me, did we put men on the moon or was it all done in Hollywood?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/new-yorks-nursing-home-horrors-are-even-worse-than-you-think/

https://youtu.be/Tw9Ci2PZKZg  

The nursing home data is irrefutable and well documented.   The fact you needed a link tells me everything.

Nice personal attack.  Not shocking, though.  

On 7/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, stirs said:

Yes, all "experts" are in agreement.

Actually, a very good video.  Common sense vs sensationalism.  We are doomed in the US as politics drives everything.

Watching it right now actually, checked to see if anyone already posted it.

People commenting about masks, should at least see the first 10 minutes... 

And as always...to be clear.... if I was living in the US I would use a mask because you have no clue about what social distancing mean.  

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/new-yorks-nursing-home-horrors-are-even-worse-than-you-think/

https://youtu.be/Tw9Ci2PZKZg

The nursing home data is irrefutable and well documented.   The fact you needed a link tells me everything.

Nice personal attack.  Not shocking, though.  

The New York Post is a Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid and enjoys about as much credibility for unbiased reporting as Fox News.

You Tube is not a reliable source of facts, your alien DNA doctor should have been your first clue.

What "personal attack?" I simply asked if you believe in the moon landing or not.

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

The New York Post is a Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid and enjoys about as much credibility for unbiased reporting as Fox News.

You Tube is not a reliable source of facts, your alien DNA doctor should have been your first clue.

What "personal attack?" I simply asked if you believe in the moon landing or not.

116426736_10218434273469717_433731385081

• The D 2

12 hours ago, stirs said:

I remember watching the twin towers fall, but didn't believe it because it was a Foxnews feed.  Did not feel the impact until watching the CNN feed of the towers going down.

D- for effort.

Shitty analogy or attempt at sarcasm, whichever you were attempting. And, by the way, the virus you don't believe in has killed 50 times more people than 9/11.

19 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

An echo chamber of people seeking out data and qualified opinions instead of conspiracies and wild, largely baseless opinions! Agh!!!! Run away!

LOL!

How is my favorite group of lefty collectivists this morning?  Good?

Facts

Oh, on a different note, Trump is ALREADY taking credit for the few  Covid-19 vaccines in the final phases before they hit production.  They will be known as the Trump vaccines.

Question?  Will allow yourselves to be injected with a "Trump vaccine" or refuse while continuing to cower under the kitchen table with your mask, goggles, rubber gloves and can of Lysol?

--Risk catching coronavirus or take a "Trump vaccine"?     

I thought I'd leave you with that thought this morning.  

Have a great day!!!!  :)

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

How is my favorite group of lefty collectivists this morning?  Good?

Facts

Oh, on a different note, Trump is ALREADY taking credit for the few  Covid-19 vaccines in the final phases before they hit production.  They will be known as the Trump vaccines.

Question?  Will allow yourselves to be injected with a "Trump vaccine" or refuse while continuing to cower under the kitchen table with your mask, goggles, rubber gloves and can of Lysol?

--Risk catching coronavirus or take a "Trump vaccine"?     

I thought I'd leave you with that thought this morning.  

Have a great day!!!!  :)

Of course Trump will try to politicize the vaccine(s) if one or more get approved prior to the election even if they don't come from the U.S. (like the Oxford vaccine). It's the only chance he has at this point. It's only people like you with room temperature IQs who buy into this type of politicization.