• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

How is my favorite group of lefty collectivists this morning?  Good?

Facts

Oh, on a different note, Trump is ALREADY taking credit for the few  Covid-19 vaccines in the final phases before they hit production.  They will be known as the Trump vaccines.

Question?  Will allow yourselves to be injected with a "Trump vaccine" or refuse while continuing to cower under the kitchen table with your mask, goggles, rubber gloves and can of Lysol?

--Risk catching coronavirus or take a "Trump vaccine"?     

I thought I'd leave you with that thought this morning.  

Have a great day!!!!  :)

Trump takes credit for the sun rising in the morning, it would be the least shocking thing in the world if he took credit for a COVID-19 vaccine and then went on to claim nobody had heard of vaccines before he mentioned them and that he was actually responsible for its development.  

If the Oxford vaccine turns out to be effective and safe then sign my ass up.  One less person running around who can be an infection vector for COVID-19.  This scenario you thought up is revealing in a way that you probably didn't intend it to be, though.  There's some projection going on here.  You assumed that, because we don't support the President and think he sucks, that it would create some kind of dilemma for us if he (wrongly and nonsensically) attempted to take credit for it.  As if we're not capable of separating the two concepts.

The reason you did this is because what I just described is how conservatives think.  Like those Trump supporters in (I think Michigan) who burned their own absentee ballot applications.  Because daddy doesn't like absentee voting by mail.  Voting absentee by mail is bad because Trump said; there's no way for those two things to be discrete issues.  Even though Trump votes by mail himself.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

This scenario you thought up is revealing in a way that you probably didn't intend it to be, though.  There's some projection going on here.  You assumed that, because we don't support the President and think he sucks, that it would create some kind of dilemma for us if he (wrongly and nonsensically) attempted to take credit for it.  As if we're not capable of separating the two concepts.

Bingo.

11 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dying to own the libs. 
condolences to the Cain family. 

Will be interesting to see how Trump fawns over his passing a week after saying absolutely nothing about John Lewis.

The man who thinks he is leading this country has all the common decency of a pile of dogshit in the middle of your sidewalk.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Will be interesting to see how Trump fawns over his passing a week after saying absolutely nothing about John Lewis.

The man who thinks he is leading this country has all the common decency of a pile of dogshit in the middle of your sidewalk.

Comparing trump to a pile of dogshit is an insult to dogs, honestly. 

its funny how cases are leveling off after hhs started getting the data first on 7/15.  

*** bad post.  new cases aren't being tampered with.  its hospitalizations that are having to go thru hhs to get out.  i posted before looking into it enough

Edited by raz