• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

On 10/30/2020 at 10:06 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Someone in my mom's office tested positive today.

Fauci said today that we may not see normalcy before 2022.

Glad I sold that house...

Out here it is a bidding war. Housing market is up between 150% to 400% from 2 years ago. Houses are being put up for preview for a week and sold within hours of listing often for 30-40k over asking. Prices for basic starter house no amenities other than 4 walls and some cheap ass carpet are $250 a sq. ft. to start. 

16 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Out here it is a bidding war. Housing market is up between 150% to 400% from 2 years ago. Houses are being put up for preview for a week and sold within hours of listing often for 30-40k over asking. Prices for basic starter house no amenities other than 4 walls and some cheap ass carpet are $250 a sq. ft. to start. 

It's like that in a lot of places. I absolutely think we're building another bubble right now and it's why I sold. We're seeing a lot of pent up demand being released and it's not sustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

My Dad's side of the family are pretty much all full blown Trumpers. COVID is a hoax, it's all political. They pretty much all have a host of risk factors - obesity, type 2 diabetes, etc. etc. You know, stereotypical Trumpers. Well, my uncle just tested positive. My other uncle has symptoms and so does my 81 year old lung cancer surviving grandmother who is the sweetest soul on earth but just has no backbone whatsoever and is a total follower. She was tested today, but I'm sure she's positive. I hope she survives but she has pretty every risk factor a person can possibly have.

fug.

Chin up.  My aunt has been in rest home for 10 years and only a percentage of her heart works.  91 years old.

She caught Covid and pneumonia about 3 weeks ago.  Somehow, she came through it and is eating well again and will start therapy next week.

Back up and walking.  Have no clue how she made it through.  Refused to go to hospital on 2 occasions.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

My Dad's side of the family are pretty much all full blown Trumpers. COVID is a hoax, it's all political. They pretty much all have a host of risk factors - obesity, type 2 diabetes, etc. etc. You know, stereotypical Trumpers. Well, my uncle just tested positive. My other uncle has symptoms and so does my 81 year old lung cancer surviving grandmother who is the sweetest soul on earth but just has no backbone whatsoever and is a total follower. She was tested today, but I'm sure she's positive. I hope she survives but she has pretty every risk factor a person can possibly have.

fug.

Sucks man. Best wished for them.