• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam updates

Panfan35

2 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

I thought this was a Panthers message board.  Isn’t there a “General NFL” subsection this can be moved to?

I guess you never seen non related Panthers topics in this forum?

This aint the first and wont be the last. Relax!

It's the offseason. We are allowed to post anything football related in this section. If you don't like the thread topic, don't click on the fuging thread how hard is it?

You literally went out of your way to click on a thread that says "Cam update." If you don't want to be updatted about Cam, dont click on the thread it really is THAT simple

3 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

It's the offseason. We are allowed to post anything football related in this section. If you don't like the thread topic, don't click on the fuging thread how hard is it?

I don't see how people think other fans are just going to gloss over Cam Newton talk. This man is arguably the best player in franchise history, and yet they want us to forget him as soon as he is cut.lol

Go to the Patriots message board they still talk about Brady 24/7.

Just now, Real1zOnly said:

I don't see how people think other fans are just going to gloss over Cam Newton talk. This man is arguably the best player in franchise history, and yet they want us to forget him as soon as he is cut.lol

Go to the Patriots message board they still talk about Brady 24/7.

I know I really don't get it. The only thing I can think of that makes any sense is them being closet racists and have hated Cam all along. I'm not one to ever play the race card but fug man I literally just don't get it.

34 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I know I really don't get it. The only thing I can think of that makes any sense is them being closet racists and have hated Cam all along. I'm not one to ever play the race card but fug man I literally just don't get it.

Race plays a factor for sure.

10 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Is it possible to not like Cam and be ok with a Post-Cam Panthers and also not be a racist in your world?

Asking for a friend.

5 hours ago, grimesgoat said:

Is it possible to not like Cam and be ok with a Post-Cam Panthers and also not be a racist in your world?

Asking for a friend.

Cam was the starting Qb for the Panthers for almost a decade. How miserable someone must be to hate a dude but literally watch him play for almost 10 years. You're better off finding a different team to cheer for at that point

I mean think about it. You've hated someone for 10 years but you still watch him, you still talk about him, you even consider yourself a fan of the team he plays for. How miserable someone like that must be

19 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Cam was the starting Qb for the Panthers for almost a decade. How miserable someone must be to hate a dude but literally watch him play for almost 10 years. You're better off finding a different team to cheer for at that point

I mean think about it. You've hated someone for 10 years but you still watch him, you still talk about him, you even consider yourself a fan of the team he plays for. How miserable someone like that must be

Well you didn't answer the question.

FYI - I didn't hate Cam.  Those are your words.  I have never been miserable rooting for the panthers since 1994 (except possibly 2010, which was a shitshow). 

I loved watching Cam play.  I appreciate the things he did.  I also enjoyed watching the other 52 guys on the team.  I just didn't care for the superman stuff, the towel sulking, the scarves, etc.  He seemed to go out of his way for attention.  Just not into those things I guess.

I'm thrilled with the Bridgewater signing.  While not a freak athlete like Cam, I like what he brings to the table. Can't wait to see where we are in two years.  

Archived