• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Youtube TV

Shocker

• 2 months later...

So....Youtube TV adding NFL Network and for an additional fee Redzone.  Nice, but still 10 bucks more than Fubo TV so its debatable, especially if Fubo TV goes up (rumored to go to 60 soon).

Fubo TV - 55 but with Redzone 67...Fubo added ESPN recently which is awesome

Youtube TV 65 but with Redzone 77 (ouch)

Those 2 are the best but getting expensive 

Also, if you sign up for Fubo TV and go to cancel they will give you the first month for 9.99.  50 bucks savings is nice.

Streaming wise both are pretty flawless...Fubo TV does have some 4k sports so added value but limited DVR.  Youtube TV is unlimited DVR if thats your thing.

Hulu TV is lagging behind in streaming quality and honestly their ad model is killing it for me.  Way to many ads.  

Any viewer package offering major professional/college sports is going to charge significantly more than those that don't.

I love watching NFL football and other sporting events, but not enough to spend a small fortune for the privilege.

I'll continue to watch as long as they're broadcast free over the air, but if that goes away I'll fill my free time with other activities.  Too many alternatives to be held ransom by greedy sports leagues and broadcasters. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yep, just cancelled last week. That price hike was just too much to ask. Might as well go with a cable company at that point. 

This has totally crossed my mind as well.  I am paying 75 dollars for internet with Spectrum so I would probably save money going with a bundle.  :eyeroll:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tablo is a digital DVR for over the air digital broadcasts.  You have to buy the device  $99-$150.00.  There is also an optional $5.00/monthly fee for a two week on screen program guide.  https://www.tablotv.com/.  

I get about 25 stations via antenna, all the major networks, superstations, some movie channels, older TV shows, some sports stations and several others. 

Also have Netflix, Prime, Philo and Acorn.

There is way more quality content than I've time to watch and I'm still saving over $100.00 each month by dropping cable TV. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:44 AM, Varking said:

YouTube TV just killed regional sports on Fox Sports as well. From here on out you will see the  Nationally televised game. Per their subreddit. 

Hulu killed regional Fox Sports channels too. Whoever owns those channels are beyond moronic, as YTTW and Hulu are 10% of their revenue. Sinclair is the owner by the way. 

Archived