• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League

Ja  Rhule

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

gary coleman wtf GIF

Saw the highlights and man...goals incoming this year in the PL.

VVD was not looking good near end of last season and he did not look good today.  Arsenal must upgrade in midfield.  D and forwards are solid but midfield is absolute garbage.

Edited by Ja Rhule

Gabriel picked to join Arsenal for less money and no CL instead of going to United....  I’m shocked.  Arsenal young CBs look good on paper...  One is 6’4 200lbs and another 6’3 190lbs.  Big move from 5’11 Kocielny and 6’0 Mustafi.

Ceballos is also coming back on another loan.  I feel a bit better about the midfield.

Edited by Ja Rhule

On 8/31/2020 at 6:29 PM, Ja Rhule said:

Gabriel picked to join Arsenal for less money and no CL instead of going to United....  I’m shocked.  Arsenal young CBs look good on paper...  One is 6’4 200lbs and another 6’3 190lbs.  Big move from 5’11 Kocielny and 6’0 Mustafi.

Ceballos is also coming back on another loan.  I feel a bit better about the midfield.

I think second place is a legit goal for Chelsea and Arsenal.  Both teams are much improved and City might be vulnerable IMO.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

I think second place is a legit goal for Chelsea and Arsenal.  Both teams are much improved and City might be vulnerable IMO.

Arsenal need midfield still.  Their D and attack look good but midfield is dildos.  They won’t get top 4 if they don’t get a good CM and CAM.

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

They could get up there man...they looked really good lately especially on the attack.

Yea but they are defending for dear life and only countering.  Their wings are good but need CM and CAM.  They need to sell in order to buy.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Pie 1

Chelsea attack is going to be great this season.  Lots of top Bundesliga talent was signed with attacking midfielders and forwards.  But your D is still going to be somewhat of a suspect.  I would say you need 1-2 quality CBs and then you will be able to compete to win PL.

• Pie 1

I've stopped watching ever since they hired that Napoleonic midget with too much fake bronzer in his eyes. Haven't even read who we picked up or left or anything this summer. You guys do me a solid, and let me know when that walking ego is finally shown the door, so that I can finally be a fan of my team again, k?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1