• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

I've stopped watching ever since they hired that Napoleonic midget with too much fake bronzer in his eyes. Haven't even read who we picked up or left or anything this summer. You guys do me a solid, and let me know when that walking ego is finally shown the door, so that I can finally be a fan of my team again, k?

Probably will be in few months.  Don’t go too far.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Liverpool D started the season where they left off last year... looking like trash.  VVD performance fell off the cliff over the last few months.  These huge big guys tend to lose speed and agility in around 29 right where VVD is.

Agreed!  They looked extremely open at the back but those Leeds guys will need to be dealt with this season.  They fought extremely hard today and showed some talent.  Couple of beautiful goals.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

Not many people on this board care about these things but I have to mention something about a really underrated player and amazing teammate on the Chelsea squad.  Olivier Giroud is such class and team focused.  We need to keep him as long as he will stay.  He is such an amazing pro.   So much respect for that guy.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/12/chelsea-olivier-giroud-transfer-cfc-juventus-13260701/

Chelsea is not top 4 last season without his goals late in the season.  I don’t underestimate his contributions.

Edited by Shocker

14 hours ago, Shocker said:

Not many people on this board care about these things but I have to mention something about a really underrated player and amazing teammate on the Chelsea squad.  Olivier Giroud is such class and team focused.  We need to keep him as long as he will stay.  He is such an amazing pro.   So much respect for that guy.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/12/chelsea-olivier-giroud-transfer-cfc-juventus-13260701/

Chelsea is not top 4 last season without his goals late in the season.  I don’t underestimate his contributions.

Giroud is an amazing guy.  He actually got better after joining Chelsea but as human... he’s awesome.  He’s 100% team player and he will be in coaching in few years.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Not expecting much today but pretty damn frustrating that so many guys are out for Chelsea.  

Ref is already leaning to Liverpool which is disgusting 

The game has been boring so far.  So much firepower by both teams with average Ds and only 1 shot on target by both teams.

7 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

The game has been boring so far.  So much firepower by both teams with average Ds and only 1 shot on target by both teams.

Yeah that is a red...no doubt.  Christiansen is a moron and shouldnt even be in there.  Chelsea missing like 10 fuggin players

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Yeah that is a red...no doubt.  Christian is a moron and shouldnt even be in there.  

So is Zouma...  he fall asleep.  Henderson got the ball looked up and Zouma just stayed in midfield and watched him.  Once Henderson passed the ball Zouma just went “oh poo”.  CBs will be Chelsea’s weak link this year.  That’s what Liverpool does... counterattack long balls.  Very bad on Zouma part.

• Pie 1