• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League

Ja  Rhule

12 hours ago, NAS said:

Man City or Man United will win it this year.  This is one of the most exciting seasons ever because there's only 10 points separating 1st from 10th.  

Manchester United always hits a snag in 2nd part of the season.  Right now there is a huge traffic for top 4.

Chelsea is sacking Lampard and moving to Thomas Tuchel.  I guess this is no big surprise except the timing and how quickly this is happening.  Tuchel is definitely well regarded so will be interesting to see how he solves the lacking midfield play and defensive issues Chelsea have right now.  

On 1/25/2021 at 8:19 AM, Shocker said:

Chelsea is sacking Lampard and moving to Thomas Tuchel.  I guess this is no big surprise except the timing and how quickly this is happening.  Tuchel is definitely well regarded so will be interesting to see how he solves the lacking midfield play and defensive issues Chelsea have right now.  

I never valued Tuchel.  PSG has been very inconsistent with all the super star players he had.  Really interested how he does in EPL... hopefully not another Unai Emery.

5 hours ago, Shocker said:

Yeah it was Burnley but Chelsea looked like a completely different team today.  Everyone involved and they looked way more dangerous.  TT using the entire pitch with his formations.  Very encouraging 

Real test is only 4 days away.  Should be a fun game to watch.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, rodeo said:

i mentioned last year that i was thinking about switching teams to liverpool. now they're on a 6 game losing streak and just lost to fulham lol. i'm cursed.

It’s crazy how poor Liverpool looks with such a strong squad.  Wonder if Klopp is going to get sacked if things do not change soon.

18 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

It’s crazy how poor Liverpool looks with such a strong squad.  Wonder if Klopp is going to get sacked if things do not change soon.

Yeah it is mind boggling how they are playing right now.  Seriously doubt Klopp goes but they just aren’t competing hard right now.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah it is mind boggling how they are playing right now.  Seriously doubt Klopp goes but they just aren’t competing hard right now.

Makes me wonder if VVD was the reason they were so good.  Their D looks terrible and requires their mids to play much deeper.  That crazy attack they had looks gone.  VVD was crazy fast, physical and talk.  Liverpool would throw everyone forward and he could handle counters by himself.

• Pie 1

• 1 month later...