• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We beating tampa

RumHam

27 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Tampa's defense had some moments.

No team shutdown CMC and his running better than Tampa last year.     CMC didn't break 40 total rushing yards in either game. 

Kamara averaged 1.3  yards a carry on Sunday.  His longest run was 6 yards on the day.  Murray had the longest clocking in at 8. 

I fully expect Tampa to show up and do what they do against the run.

Which means, this game will come down to the Teddy and the passing game.

Could we have beaten the Raiders...Yes, can we beat the Bucs...Yes. But in order for us to beat the Bucs, First: we have to put pressure on Brady the entire game! We can not allow him to sit in the pocket and scan the field. Second: I believe that Rhule will address our run defense. It may not be a complete 180 but I believe we'll have a better showing against the run in this game...

On 9/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, hepcat said:

Very wrong. The Panthers played a loser franchise with a has-been coach and couldn’t pull out the win. One of the easiest teams on their schedule this season.

The Falcons lost to MVP candidate Russell Wilson and an always tough Seahawks team. The Bucs lost to a well-oiled machine in the Saints.

I’d like to see how the Panthers would have held up against either the Seahawks or Saints today. I don’t think there would be much optimism here today.

He’s a sunshine pumper. It’s bad. Really bad. 

58 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Yeah, its bad that I hope for my team to win every week.  Damn I need help.  I need to be more like you and just not want to win ever so I can be right. 

So far I've been right, and you've been wrong. So..................

Your sunshine pumping is wrong this season. It makes no sense, once again. But, keep on keeping on bruh! Do you and poo! 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

So far I've been right, and you've been wrong. So..................

Your sunshine pumping is wrong this season. It makes no sense, once again. But, keep on keeping on bruh! Do you and poo! 

Lol all I ever said is that they wont be in position to draft Lawrence.  I still believe the will win 5 games this season.  1 loss where the Panthers were close to winning doesnt prove poo.

Archived