• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Weeks Opponent - Chargers

Sean Payton's Vicodin

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Remember that time basically everyone on the Huddle said to keep the cheap, young kicker WE DRAFTED and not Gano? 

GTFO, Marty. 

Not everyone. There are some still defending the move to this day. Which is a whole new level of sadness

1 minute ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Remember that time basically everyone on the Huddle said to keep the cheap, young kicker WE DRAFTED and not Gano? 

GTFO, Marty. 

It’s amazing to think of how bad he has truly been in just 3 years. How he has a job is beyond me. At least Butker got himself a ring.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

As much as I would want us to bounce back and have a great game, I think this Chargers team is much better than us.

0-5 is looking pretty attainable. If we can’t handle the Bears, 0-9 hosting Brady again is likely. It’ll suck because you know we’ll win a few and screw ourselves out of the top pick.

Just now, stbugs said:

0-5 is looking pretty attainable. If we can’t handle the Bears, 0-9 hosting Brady again is likely. It’ll suck because you know we’ll win a few and screw ourselves out of the top pick.

for sure, this team isn't going to get the #1 pick IMO, there's too much talent on the offensive side and the defense flashed at times today. imo we will pull together just enough wins in the 2nd half of the season to move into the bottom half of the top 5.

Archived