• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Weeks Opponent - Chargers

Sean Payton's Vicodin

54 minutes ago, hepcat said:

They will find a way to lose, have faith! This is a team of destiny poised to be the 3rd 0-16 team in history!! 

Having Lawrence will be something to be excited about. But it will suck to lose 24 games in a row to get there.

I'll take 1 or 2 wins and Lawrence. Prefer not to make history as an all time bad team with the Lions and Browns.

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Herbert, the guy who everyone was freaking here that we'd draft. 

He just came in for Taylor and playing well.  Up on the Chiefs at Half

If Taylor is back though they could put him back in. Out due to injury today, not benched.

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

If Taylor is back though they could put him back in. Out due to injury today, not benched.

Could.  But if Herbert continues and finishes this game solid and potentially come up with the win.  I doubt you'd turn around and bench him 

Chargers are hanging with the freaking Chiefs with a ROOKIE QB. Panthers going to get DUSTED out in LA next week. Bridgewater will throw another pair of INTs making me wonder why we signed him yet again. Defense will get shredded by a rookie. And McCaffrey starts to show wear and tear because running backs almost never last more than 2-3 good seasons. 

Good news is that’s one more loss towards getting Trevor Lawrence.

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

SO WAS DREW BLEDSOE

Bledsoe's injury kept him out for several months. If Taylor is out one game it's not a comparable situation at all. We'll see how Herbert does and of course it has always seemed like it was a matter of time before he started but I wouldn't just assume that Herbert will start next week. Looks likely that he will but certainly not a given.

Archived