• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Among Us

Icege

A lot of fun when you're on a Discord server talking with everyone. I'm a big fan of the mafia/werewolf social games, so this was right up my alley.

Running around and lying about murdering your friends is a great way to deal with your inner sociopath :3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 8:03 AM, d-dave said:

Never played it.  My students do nothing but talk about it and try to play it.

Sadly, being a teacher ruins things like this.  I've also never played Fortnite because of how annoying kids are about it.

Had a game with @Arroz con Panther and one of his buddies a week or so ago. Had a friggin blast.

Definitely one of those things that is more enjoyable as an adult when you do it with your circle rather than getting random online games.

On 10/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, R0CKnR0LLA said:

don't understand the appeal and popularity of this game, it's just boring AF to me

also, fortnite is total trash, learn how to play a real FPS you fugging noobs

The appeal is that its a chill game that you can play with 9 buddies instead of being limited to like 2 or 3 like most games. You also build trust, then betray that trust when the time is right. 

Fortnite is utter garbage. I played it in 2017 before it blew up. It was garbage then. I let one of my buddies talk me into installing it again. They have some stupid 50 v 50 event going on now. Land in the lake and destroy everyone. It's still fuging garbage. But it has never been considered an FPS, real or otherwise. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived