• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread - Part Deux - The Reckoning

Zod

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Muddy conditions, Falcons don't really want to play even indoors, they've packed it in for the season. Davis will have a big day before getting put back in the stable. Panthers 28 Falcons 10.

Surprise for game is they've shaved Sir Purr.

If rain stops at one, it shouldn’t be too muddy. Our fields our one of the best in the league at draining 

48 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If rain stops at one, it shouldn’t be too muddy. Our fields our one of the best in the league at draining 

Bah, let me have my dreams! Muddy field of combat, Falcons fleeing and dying like the French at Agincourt under the Panthers' aerial attack! Sound the horns, collect their banners and march victorious into the jaws of autumn!

Or something like that.

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That was a monsoon game, lol. It isn’t supposed to rain tonight. 

I’ve told this story before but I got extremely lucky being at this game. I left my seats to go grab a couple beers and snort a line of adderal...ERRRRRRR take a whizz and didn’t get wet at all and was able to comfortable get my beers before the Concourse filled up 

23 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I’ve told this story before but I got extremely lucky being at this game. I left my seats to go grab a couple beers and snort a line of adderal...ERRRRRRR take a whizz and didn’t get wet at all and was able to comfortable get my beers before the Concourse filled up 

I was in a suite at that game for my company. I remember saying “I feel bad for people in the stands.” My boss replies to me “well go join them, we got tickets in 300 section!” .... only a few pauses later I said “ fug no” and “Stewart was not down”

Will Bryan
@Pantherstatsguy
·
4h
3-8 all time on Thursday

2-8 all time on Thursday Night

2-2 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South

1-1 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South in Oct

1-0 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South in Oct in the remnants of a hurricane (if only because TB was always in that)

57 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

pg6CnU_C_bigger.jpg

3-8 all time on Thursday 2-8 all time on Thursday Night 2-2 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South 1-1 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South in Oct 1-0 all time on Thursday Night vs NFC South in Oct in the remnants of a hurricane (if only because TB was always in that)

I had a stroke reading this...

Archived