• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pj walker time !!!

Panfan35

That may be a big stretch but I think his few plays did show a dynamic, defense-challenging element that is not a part of Teddy's game, or that at least he hasn't really shown to date. It was immediately apparent.

With that said I think this team today would be worse with Walker on the field. It would be a full-field offense though.

His first pass was all needed to see I am not saying  he could be a franchise guy no but maybe a solid backup either way we are not going to the playoffs we need to see what he can do or who he could be. We need to Evaluate our whole roster as well and in turn it might improve our draft pick 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Lol you did exactly that after Will Grier’s first NFL pass 

Not me. He didn't lose my favor until he started throwing INTs! Admittedly, he TOTALLY lost my favor! I'm a big believer in good decision making from the signal caller. 

Well if our o-line doesn’t start protecting Teddy better, the Panthers will be forced to put PJ Walker  in because Teddy will be on IR. It is ridiculous the amount of pressure he had on him last night. He took a lot of unnecessary hits due to protection issues

Archived