• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#1 Priority for Next Year

rayzor

What is the priority for next year?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. What should the top focus be on in year 2 of the rebuild?

A bad offensive line makes it where we can sustain drives. It creates easy turnovers for the opposing team and it ruins the rhythm of the offense. The Falcons destroyed our offensive line and controlled the second half of that game through their defense. Think about that... the Falcons’ defense controlled our offense. Draft a young QB and he gets turns into David Carr behind our line. Moton needs to be resigned ASAP. I think it’s offensive line by a wide margin, then MLB, secondary, and then upgrade QB. Basically defensive line, WR, and RB should be shone what set with obviously Chinn at SS/OLB.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If there's a guy who we think we can develop into a legit franchise QB on the board, then we have to take him. Outside of that, I wouldn't be opposed to spamming picks at OL.

If we dont go QB then I am all about trading down and acquiring as many picks as humanly possible and use the bulk on OLine. 

39 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If there's a guy who we think we can develop into a legit franchise QB on the board, then we have to take him. Outside of that, I wouldn't be opposed to spamming picks at OL.

I think you have to wait on QB. Just like with Cam we got the QB but never anything else. In this league normally teams now win with a good offense and a rookie contract QB. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think you have to wait on QB. Just like with Cam we got the QB but never anything else. In this league normally teams now win with a good offense and a rookie contract QB. 

You don't have the luxury of waiting on QB. You gotta jump when the opportunity presents itself. Having Teddy on the roster also gives you the opportunity to have best of the both worlds. You can jump on that opportunity to add that franchise QB to the roster, but sit him behind Teddy and let him wait to actually play.

Here's the thing, if a franchise QB is available when we pick you do.not.pass.on.him.

If not the positions I am eyeing in round 1 are OT and CB

Maybe MLB or TE if a generational talent is there

Guard and Center need to be addressed as well in later rounds

Would not be upset if we drafted a true UT at some point either

Lots of holes on this team

Archived