• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about Trask

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

How is his deep ball?  I know I seem to say this all the time but if any QB is limited on his deep ball your setting yourself up for a mediocre offense.  We have the weapons to stretch the field but don't really have a QB to take advantage of it.   We don't need a younger version of TB. 

Truth. Nfl isn’t college. Better be able to get that ball from point a to b quickly and with depth

the closing speed with these pro DBs is elite. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's lighting it up in college, but I need to watch more of his games. In the couple I've watched I've seen a really good college QB who doesn't have NFL traits.

I just listened to a podcast and the dudes broke down Trask a bit.  Said he was probably a second rounder.  Has lack of experience, not mobile and benefits a ton from Pitts.    The also love TL, Fields and go into depth about Wilson.  I cannot believe how fast that kid is moving up.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-falcons-find-their-next-matt-ryan-broncos-again-in-the-market-for-a-franchise-qb/

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

So basically he Jimmy Clausen?

does he look like an ostrich, no.  does he show off 5 high school rings, no.  are there pics of him in a speedo, idk.  does he act like a little biatch, no.   i'm gonna say no he's not, but i could be wrong

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Once you get past Field and Lawrence, the QB game becomes "How many warts are you okay accepting?" 

Wilson seems to have the least warts of the bunch and then it gets dicey with most of the QB prospects from that point onward. Varying level of warts, some genital, some facial.

From the little I have seen from him, the only knock on Wilson is his frame.  He has to get bigger in the NFL.  And I would be cool with that if he sits a year

Archived