• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Lions Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I'd like to see Grier or PJ and let Teddy rest his knee, but I have a feeling Teddy is going to take some pain killers and play. I'm not aware of any knee sprain that causes swelling and just magically heals in one week. Doesn't happen, so if he plays it's with some knee pain and some risk. Teddy is fully aware that the more games we win the less likely we'll have a chance at a top QB in the draft.

Your Home Timeline

fowler_mug_shot_bigger

JPP wasn’t penalized on the play, which was a mistake by the officiating crew. The low hit has made Bridgewater questionable today, although he’s going to give it a shot in pregame warmups.
Quote Tweet

7iNueHDC_mini.jpg

Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero
· 18h
More fines from last week:
#Bucs DE Jason Pierre-Paul $15,000 for roughing Teddy Bridgewater.

Yeah we all pretty much knew it was illegal at the time. Just like when it was open season on making illegal hits on Cam. The refs don't care about what happens to Panthers players. If that had happened to just about any other QB there would have been flags everywhere.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly it'd be dumb to play Teddy. For what? If the guy's knee is compromised sit him. It might be worth pushing it if we were in contention but don't put the guy out there compromised for nothing.

I think the only one who wants to see Teddy play is Teddy tbh.  I'd be surprised if we activated him today.  I think we're just letting him think he has a chance to play by testing it before the game.

But maybe I'm wrong.  I have no faith in PJ Walker but it can't hurt to find out.

Archived