• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's gonna play QB for the Broncos?

LinvilleGorge

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/broncos-quarterbacks-lock-rypien-bortles-pulled-from-practice

It looks like there's a good chance they won't have a single QB available due to contact tracing quarantine. This isn't exactly an completely unforeseen possibility given the pandemic and I'm honestly surprised this is the first time it's happened. Supposedly, that is. Maybe the Broncos are just actually being honest that their entire QB room has been exposed. Does anyone actually believe that the Ravens entire QB room wasn't exposed to Lamar Jackson? Did they do virtual meetings or something? Well, honestly given the pandemic virtual position group meetings would've probably been a smart approach to this season.

2 minutes ago, DeSim said:

I saw comments from some Broncos fans saying Royce Freeman, they mentioned he played some QB, can’t remember if they said high school or college. 

They're probably right. I mean, they're basically fresh out of options. You're probably better off running the wildcat with your RB than you are to sign a QB off the street and ask him to start tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're probably right. I mean, they're basically fresh out of options. You're probably better off running the wildcat with your RB than you are to sign a QB off the street and ask him to start tomorrow.

I don't think they could do that anyway, doesn't every new player have to go through a quarantine period?

Archived