• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want the Panthers to win any more games?

hepcat

22 hours ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Bengals need to win 2 out of 3 and we lose out 3rd pick is possible. 

Bengals are the one team I'm not afraid of trading down so would be fine with them at 3 if we have 4. They'd be immensely stupid to trade out of that spot instead of getting Sewell 

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

Bengals are the one team I'm not afraid of trading down so would be fine with them at 3 if we have 4. They'd be immensely stupid to trade out of that spot instead of getting Sewell 

It'd also be immensely stupid to turn down multiple high draft picks in return for their pick this year if another team wants to trade up for a QB, especially since it's unlikely Burrow will even play next season.

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

It'd also be immensely stupid to turn down multiple high draft picks in return for their pick this year if another team wants to trade up for a QB, especially since it's unlikely Burrow will even play next season.

Where are you seeing this? Last I heard it was bad, but on track for 2021 return

Just now, jb2288 said:

Where are you seeing this? Last I heard it was bad, but on track for 2021 return

I haven't seen this anywhere either, but that injury was bad.

Can't say it'd surprise me if it took him a long while to recover from it.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I haven't seen this anywhere either, but that injury was bad.

Can't say it'd surprise me if it took him a long while to recover from it.

It indeed was nasty. at least it happened a month ago and not late Dec

I’m always open to enhance whatever situation you’re dealt with. For the Panthers, losing is the best option for long term success. If you want to win a few pointless games for a 10 minute dopamine high, then you must have a very low IQ and probably suck at life 

Archived