• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GM Candidate Profiles

Mr. Scot

22 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not on something of that nature.

Well I do have Hurndog's direct office number but I guess that won't do me any good at this point...

What are you hearing?

That their structure won't have anything to do with the Appaloosa model.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Jaguars interviewed former Giants GM Jerry Reese.

Garofolo added that the Panthers could also be interested in Reese as a replacement for Marty Hurney, who they fired from the GM chair earlier this year. Reese would be replacing David Caldwell as the Jaguars GM if he took the gig. Jacklsvonuile is now in the driver's seat to win the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes and has a cast of young players on both sides of the ball. They still have plenty of holes to fill but starting off with Lawrence and some talented offensive weapons has to be appealing for any candidate. Reese won two Super Bowls with the Giants but then fizzled out before being fired with a 90-82 record at the end of 2017.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/7076/jerry-reese

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Jacklsvonuile

really who screws up that bad in spelling. 

Wow didn't even notice that as I didn't read past the Panthers relevant portion. Rotoworld is usually very good and reliable, spelling mistake like that aside...

Archived