• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1 ugh.

TheMaulClaw

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Yeah you dont trade him. Id rather trade Ball.

This team needed Wiseman in the worst possible way. I don't think Ball will have a serious impact until at least year 3. His shooting and defense are barely at a highschool level currently.

3 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

This team needed Wiseman in the worst possible way. I don't think Ball will have a serious impact until at least year 3. His shooting and defense are barely at a highschool level currently.

That would have been perfect.  Now we.might be watching Richards if Zeller hurt.

10 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Id be pissed if Wiseman was available at our pick but he wasnt. We're just going to have to suffer through it this year. Its not wise to trade a guy like Rozier. We would fill one hole and create another. After this game its beginning to look like we should build around Hayward and Rozier.

Just now, bull123 said:

Don’t dismiss Graham...he just had a lousy night

very concerned about pj and bridges

Problem with Graham is he shoots all threes and can't score at rim or mid range. When he is off from deep he has no way to get an easy one.  He did show something else by giving 10 dimes.  Bridges was 0-5 from three.  He shouldn't shoot that many.  He needs to be aggressive and drive.

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Its the first game folks.  Lamelo is 19 and it is his first NBA game.  Yeah, lets trade him.  LOL.

We need another scorer and a legit center.  Gonna take a while to make that happen.  

Im not saying to trade him....its just if I had to pick between between a prime Rozier to trade or Melo it would be Melo. I said that in response to the thought of trading Rozier for a big.  Like you said the kid is 19 and I had better jumper form in middle school. He will develop but he doesnt need big burn right now.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Im not saying to trade him....its just if I had to pick between between a prime Rozier to trade or Melo it would be Melo. I said that in response to the thought of trading Rozier for a big.  Like you said the kid is 19 and I had better jumper form in middle school. He will develop but he doesnt need big burn right now.

Agree on Rozier.  It is becoming pretty clear he is one of the few scoring options on this team currently.  

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

This team isn't built to win now, were building for the future so give me Ball over Rozier. By the time were truly ready to compete 21 year old Lamelo will be much more valuable than 28 year old Rozier. Honestly losing is the best thing that can happen to us this year, gets us in good position for another top 10 draft pick to add. In the end I don't think we trade Rozier this season, start him and Graham and let Ball come off the bench this year. Next year you choose between Rozier and Graham and get rid of who you don't want, and give LaMelo the keys to the offense.

2 hours ago, Hornets2020 said:

This team isn't built to win now, were building for the future so give me Ball over Rozier. By the time were truly ready to compete 21 year old Lamelo will be much more valuable than 28 year old Rozier. Honestly losing is the best thing that can happen to us this year, gets us in good position for another top 10 draft pick to add. In the end I don't think we trade Rozier this season, start him and Graham and let Ball come off the bench this year. Next year you choose between Rozier and Graham and get rid of who you don't want, and give LaMelo the keys to the offense.

Yeah Lamelo needs to earn the right to run the show. Right now he hasnt. He's just a well known name with a lot of media buzz. He doesnt just get the keys. I dont think Lamelo even scored tonight and he turned it over a few times. He has the potential to be good playmaker, but Shawn Livingston actually had more game and could post up as a pg.

You act like teams keep their draft picks for 10 years. Name the last pick we have kept that long....or any other team? At its current trajectory a 28 year old Rozier will still be better then Ball. I don't ever see Ball being able to put up 40. Best he can be is a 15 ppg 8 assist guy.

I could argue that over the next 4 years Rozier would be better then Ball that whole time. 

If he had Ball's notoriety and IG followers it wouldn't be a question.

Archived