• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade the farm to the Jets 2nd pick ASAP

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

Ah, the overeactions are here.

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Perfect situation. Throw in CMAC to ice the deal, i dont care

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Because you don't care doesn't make it rational...

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

this is a running back driven league. you don’t trade the highest paid running back in the league for a shot at a quarterback. besides after all these injuries he will be well rested and ready to go next year. no reason to believe running backs are more susceptible to injury, even after losing entire seasons to injuries.

16 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is a running back driven league. you don’t trade the highest paid running back in the league for a shot at a quarterback. besides after all these injuries he will be well rested and ready to go next year. no reason to believe running backs are more susceptible to injury, even after losing entire seasons to injuries.

The dude played 98% of snaps for 50 games consecutively without injury. Your sarcasm is noted but it doesn’t resound as loudly as you think.

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

That was last season, this is now. Hes already past his prime, thats what happens to rbs

He could come back at 75% of his prime and still be a top 5 back and have top tier receiving ability. 

You guys like to chirp about the history of Cam-bias but by God is it ever blatant in regards to CMC. 

Archived