• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

great news for the true super fans, saints probably resting their starters next week

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

packers are prob gonna lock up HFA + bye

Saints get the 2 seed but due to new playoff rules they rest their starters

what does this mean? well instead of a qb how does an OG sound?

Saints likely don’t want the 3rd seed which is likely if they lose to us since Seattle is also 11-4. Saints don’t want to play on the road twice and if GB somehow got upset Seattle could host the NFC Championship instead of the Saints.

FYI The Saints can still get the 1st round bye even with a Packers win tonight (which still isn't guaranteed). If Packers, Seahawks and Saints all finish 12-4 the Saints would get the 1st round bye. They're going to play their starters against us. 

14 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Tampa is less likely to play its starters against Atlanta than the Saints are against us. 

Agree, though I think they'll play their starters too. The 5 seed is on the line and that's the difference between playing Green Bay/Seattle/New Orleans and the NFC East winner in round 1. Pretty significant game if you ask me, but I will never underestimate Bruce Arians' stupidity.

Archived