• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today was a bad day.....but Sam??

slumdogmillionaire

Sam is definitely intriguing next year, but as of right now he is alone as far as QB is concerned. Next years draft will be the weakest overall draft in a while.  As of today, the best player in next years draft is actually a CB who could go number 1 overall. That is weird to say, but as of today it is a unique situation of a weak draft combined with the best CB prospect in a good while coming out

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The problem is that right now the '22 QB class looks like Sam Howell and... and... crickets. You probably need to be #1 overall to get Howell.

Trust me, I'd love it. You won't find a bigger Howell fan here than me, but the odds are slim to none. This is almost certainly the FAR better overall QB class.

Howell is trubisky no thanks trunzoooo 

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Can Sam Howell fanboys explain to me the dichotomy of "drafting BPA improves the team so much" and "we can just get Sam Howell next year" when you have to be the worst team in the NFL to get Sam

The don’t draft a qb crowd fails in many ways, but this is probably the most funny. Basically you want to go bpa and then just magically get a great qb with a shitty pick. Tom Brady was a 6th!

Just watched a video of Howell for the first time. Holy mother of God that kid had an arm. Lasers all day and effortless deep ball.  Don’t like the idea of another sunk season behind Teddy Two Yards though, and still unlikely to get Howell. 

and one of the quickest releases I’ve ever seen

12 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Just watched a video of Howell for the first time. Holy mother of God that kid had an arm. Lasers all day and effortless deep ball.  Don’t like the idea of another sunk season behind Teddy Two Yards though, and still unlikely to get Howell. 

Hard to find flaws in his game.  I still would probably prevor Wilson or Lance this year though.

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The problem is that right now the '22 QB class looks like Sam Howell and... and... crickets. You probably need to be #1 overall to get Howell.

Trust me, I'd love it. You won't find a bigger Howell fan here than me, but the odds are slim to none. This is almost certainly the FAR better overall QB class.

I think @4Corners has you beat.

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Spencer Rattler would say otherwise. 

Archived