• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okung will be... Wait, what?!

Mr. Scot

21 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Smart move if it is a short term invest. Crypto is about to have another peak and bust.

I like its long term prospects better. It's volatile short term, but if you bought some 5 years ago you'd be looking good right now. 10 years ago and you'd be rich. I think that trajectory continues.

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I like its long term prospects better. It's volatile short term, but if you bought some 5 years ago you'd be looking good right now. 10 years ago and you'd be rich. I think that trajectory continues.

There is another expected bubble about to occur again similiar to 2017. If this pattern continues, you could triple your investment in a matters of weeks.  When the bubble pops, then you will want to get in for long term. Right now, is the opp for short term gains.

5 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

one more piece, with the bill that trump passed a couple years back.... it would be a good idea to leave it in there for 2 years. Otherwise, you will have to pay the capital gains tax. 

I was lucky and made 15k (could of made so much more, but i wasnt confident) in a month before the last bubble. Then two months later, Trump bill. Wild timing. I havent touched it since. 

I also lost my encryption key to my bitwallet - luckily i only had a couple hundred in there. Just another example of why this will be tough to get to the main markets.  

Lost my old wallet too that would have been a pretty penny today. I don't even like thinking about it...

Not to go to deep with the crypto shilling but an interesting fact for those just getting into it: there's a hard cap of 21 million bitcoins that will exist. Meanwhile the Federal Reserve injected 22% of the circulating US Dollar just this year. We printed more money in June than we did in our first 200 years as a nation. Some argue that BTC isn't going up so much as the USD is going down.

7 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Lost my old wallet too that would have been a pretty penny today. I don't even like thinking about it...

Not to go to deep with the crypto shilling but an interesting fact for those just getting into it: there's a hard cap of 21 million bitcoins that will exist. Meanwhile the Federal Reserve injected 22% of the circulating US Dollar just this year. We printed more money in June than we did in our first 200 years as a nation. Some argue that BTC isn't going up so much as the USD is going down.

US dollar is going down. Been going down since the great depression. 

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

He isn't healthy and after one more game I don't have to care about this guy or his BS. Bye Felicia, good luck protecting that Bitcoin after being all public about it. 

What do you mean, Good luck protecting that Bitcoin? 

Archived