• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lots of red jerseys

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Anyone know how far we could potentially move up from #9 if we lose Sunday? 

Simply put, it would depend on which teams from 3 thru 8 win or lose.  The more that lose, the higher we would move.  We can't move higher than 3.

6 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

If we lose and Giants, Lions, Eagles, Bengals win...up to #5.

If Texans and Falcons win also, we'd be tied with them at 5-11, I don't know how the tiebreaker works there but if for whatever reason the tiebreaker is in our favor, we'd be up to #3.

So definitely at least to #5, let's just say that.

39 minutes ago, DeSim said:

If Texans and Falcons win also, we'd be tied with them at 5-11, I don't know how the tiebreaker works there but if for whatever reason the tiebreaker is in our favor, we'd be up to #3.

Most realistic chances:  Detroit (longshot), Phiily (1.5 point dogs) and Giants (3 point dogs)

49 minutes ago, DeSim said:

Tiebreaker is strength of schedule and we would pick ahead of Texans and Falcons if they both win and we lose.

5 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Others have answered but 5 is the winning the billion$$$ lotto odds. Best guess is 7 is the best, biggest odds are they remain at 9,the worst is 15th i think.

You win peeps truly want to draft 15th in every round with a 6-10 record, rather than 5th in every round with a 5-11 record. 

mfw-trump.gif.b261140ca74636330caa4096203b6bf4.giftrump.gif.b261140ca74636330caa4096203b6bf4.giftrump.gif.b261140ca74636330caa4096203b6bf4.gif

Archived