• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Teddy get bigger, stronger and braver

panthers55

Serious question. Bridgewater looks a little frail which makes him prone to injury and accounts for some of his deep ball issues. He hasn't really played a full season since before the injury and I have heard most QBs aren't much in the weight room . Has Teddy really been in NFL shape all of these years after largely sitting on the sidelines until this year.  Would his deep ball work better if he put on 15 lbs of muscle and improved his upper and lower body strength. Given we had no off-season last year, guys didn't have a true offseason workout plan like in years past. I wonder if Rhule feels the same way about Teddy needing to bulk up or doesn't think it is an issue. Before I would give up on him I would see if he could improve that arm strength which should improve his confidence.. 

nope, gonna have to use a top 10 pick on a QB, not gonna be able to use it on a hog molly and build a ground and pound fundamental team that shows the chiefs and packers and saints how stupid they are, we may get stuck winning a super bowl or two, but we'll never get to claim the bragging rights of saying we refuse to become one of those fancy high falutin teams

3 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Maybe he could be bitten by a radioactive spider or something?

The last thing we need is someone slinging sticky white substances out of their arm throughout BOA when we’re trying to watch a football game 

Archived