• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official let's get this fuggin season over with gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

A legit rebuild. No Teddy, and a real shot at Lawrence/Fields. I was willing to go 1-15 this year.

I was too. 

But Rhule is here for the long haul and given his history in turning programs around I’ve taken a wait and see approach more than in years past. 

The defense has progressed nicely this season and gives us a reason to be optimistic moving forward.

They’re aware of the need to get a QB and address the OL. All of this wasn’t going to be fixed in one offseason. 

This offseason will be an interesting/important one. 

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Rhule’s turned around 2 dumpster fires at Temple and Baylor, if he says it’s important we should probably just take his word for it.

I just can’t root for us to lose. I can secretly hope we lose to increase our draft position, but even when we played Washington I was cheering all the way thru. Then I sulked wondering if it was worth it. Haha! 

I do believe a winning culture is important, but Rhule turned around 2 college teams. It is a bit different in the NFL. A winning attitude can only go so far. There’s no draft in college. 

I really don’t think we will be picking top 15 for a while. We got a lot of talent, but we need a QB on a different level. 

Dallas is doing NOTHING and the GIANTS are not taking advantage.  Scored a TD on the first drive, then got away from what was working.  Sometimes, these OCs get too cute. 

Dropped passes, penalties, bad play calls, Gano missing an extra point---it is hard to pull for a bad team.

Archived