• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official let's get this fuggin season over with gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

Lol Houston. I would trade the farm to get Watson out of there. Lord he would thrive here but no way we can get him out of that hell hole. Honestly, looking at the rest of the division, it would give us the edge going forward (2022 and beyond for sure) as the rest of the division age out. I would give up CMC and this year's 1st, 2nd, and next year's 1st. 

2 minutes ago, chbright said:

Lol Houston. I would trade the farm to get Watson out of there. Lord he would thrive here but no way we can get him out of that hell hole. Honestly, looking at the rest of the division, it would give us the edge going forward (2022 and beyond for sure) as the rest of the division age out. I would give up CMC and this year's 1st, 2nd, and next year's 1st. 

I love Watson. I don't know about the farm, but I'd rather trade for him than mortgage our future on any of the rookies this year. He's super smart, but has the talent to be more than just a game manager. 

Archived