• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who plays their last game for the Panthers today?

44 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I would agree but would add Effe.  I don't think we would pay Effe for what he could get on open market.

That’s probably true but his growth has been nothing short of impressive. He’s built on his skills every year and I would hate to lose him at this point after he finally really figured it out. 

• Pie 1

I don’t see us allowing Moton to leave even if that means franchising him. Good Offensive tackles Are hard to find and we have a bad offensive line as it is. We need him. 

I would love to seem Samuel stay but don’t think it will happen. many receivers have received big contracts for putting up less numbers than Samuel. Just look at what Funchess got. Samuel still is young and could get better. He will probably get paid like a number one WR and be a solid 2.

Ive always Wondered why we couldn’t front load a contract to where we could keep Samuel. Putting most of the money in the first year and making the rest go for 2-3 million a year with incentives. It’s not like we are going to be a Super Bowl wining team next year so why not make it to where contracts pay a lot of money next year? Do without Making any major FA signings and position ourself to where we will have plenty of cap in the 2-4 years when we will be done rebuilding. That way we can make some big FA signings?

Be gone: Boston, Whitehead, some of the Olinemen (i didn't learn their names because except the RG they are not even backup quality and Okung should retire), KK, Little and Grier (thr last two I don't even know if they are worth being on thr 90 man roster at this point).

Maybe: Paradis and Bridgewater. If we can pull these two off we should. 

Out of our hands without willibg to do something stupid? This would be Curtis and maybe Douglas? Not sure what Douglas wants but it shouldn't be a gigantic but it could be his asking price. 

31 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I don’t see us allowing Moton to leave even if that means franchising him. Good Offensive tackles Are hard to find and we have a bad offensive line as it is. We need him. 

I would love to seem Samuel stay but don’t think it will happen. many receivers have received big contracts for putting up less numbers than Samuel. Just look at what Funchess got. Samuel still is young and could get better. He will probably get paid like a number one WR and be a solid 2.

Ive always Wondered why we couldn’t front load a contract to where we could keep Samuel. Putting most of the money in the first year and making the rest go for 2-3 million a year with incentives. It’s not like we are going to be a Super Bowl wining team next year so why not make it to where contracts pay a lot of money next year? Do without Making any major FA signings and position ourself to where we will have plenty of cap in the 2-4 years when we will be done rebuilding. That way we can make some big FA signings?

Probably because the Panthers are nearly out of cap space for next year. Only have 18M and one OL signed. 2 of you swap KK for a tag on Moton.  
 Could have done your idea TB, and Okung never happened, and KK was let go after last year. 68M. All of it would be available this off-season. 

15 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Probably because the Panthers are nearly out of cap space for next year. Only have 18M and one OL signed. 2 of you swap KK for a tag on Moton.  
 Could have done your idea TB, and Okung never happened, and KK was let go after last year. 68M. All of it would be available this off-season. 

Indeed. Shame on Rhule for trying to win football games.