• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There’s no way Bridgewater is the starter next year, right?

Kentucky Panther

2 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Joe Brady (and by extension Rhule) stuck his neck out and VOUCHED for Theodore.  You think those two are willing to show any humility at all by pulling the plug in year one and admitting they were wrong?

That’s what should happen but I haven’t seen anything from this team to assume they know what they are doing.

No QB, inexperienced cocky owner with a rookie former college head coach on a ridiculously expensive and long contract is a recipe for a miserable decade. 

Just now, hepcat said:

That’s what should happen but I haven’t seen anything from this team to assume they know what they are doing.

No QB, inexperienced cocky owner with a rookie former college head coach on a ridiculously expensive and long contract is a recipe for a miserable decade. 

But the people in charge of picking the next QB will be the same doofuses who stuck their necks out for Teddy, so what difference does it make?

I think we will draft a QB round 1 and also bring in Haskins.  Grier and PJ are gone.  

Teddy can be cut, but we will eat 20 mill in dead money while saving 3 million.  Can he be traded?  Who knows.  More likely he will be kept for one more season before being released. 

20 minutes ago, t96 said:

Depends how Rhule wants to bring along a rookie QB. Teddy could start next year and then whichever QB we draft could take over in 2022. Or the rookie could start from day 1 next year. My preference is the former and I feel very strongly about that, but we have no idea what Rhule wants to do.

Same here, assuming we get a qb.  Although I would think it depends on how the new qb performs in practice.  I also wouldn't mind him getting some playing time as Tua did in Miami.