• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Free Agents

Jeremy Igo

I really, really want the team to go after whomever LAC doesn't keep between Feeney and Lamp on a low cost rental (2yr deal w/ low dead cap # for yr2?). They'll have experience with OL coach Pat Meyer and provide position flexibility (Feeney with the ability to play center and Lamp with LT experience).

As much as I want Creed Humphrey if he falls in the second, if the team can grab the #2 QB at the cost of just a 2021 1st & 2nd plus the 2022 1st, I'm okay with missing out there. Tyler Linderbaum would be a great consolation there.

I think they will have to sign most of those guys out of necessity because you can't bring in that many UDFA next year and expect to improve the roster.  That would be too much of a churn at one time.  I expect they sign about half of those guys at least.  I hope all of the expensive injured roster spots are cut loose however.

Must keeps: Moton and Samuel.  Like to keep on cheap contracts: Jansen and Armah.  The RFAs aren't gong anywhere; no team is going to pony up for the rights to acquire them, so a moot point.  Kirkwood can be cut loose though.

Lol on the Douglas love, dude is average on his best day.

Archived