• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us all pray that Philly wins tonight!

Doc Holiday

3 teams in front of us in the draft currently are definitely looking for a QB, Jets and jags are givens, Philly is the third and if they can win tonight we will pass them.

these are the only 3 realistic teams ahead of us in the hunt for QB’s all the rest already have established QB’s. 

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Philly isn't looking for a qb. They got Hurts last year. Hurts has shown enough this year for them to move forward. 

That plus they can’t really move Wentz. I’d be surprised if they took a QB, but it’s possible if they fall in love with a guy. Either way hope they win to move us up a slot in the draft. Whether they want a QB or not, us getting a higher pick is definitely better in case we need to trade up.

The fug?  The Eagles can't move from Wentz really, and Hurts in the 2nd after a promising couple of games is gone all of a sudden?  Dumb. We shouldn't have to worry about the Eagles taking a QB at all. But, we should worry about them being a trade partner for someone to jump us. 

The Eagles are taking Devonta Smith and if they don't I'm driving to Philly to kick Howie Roseman in the dick. 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

The fug?  The Eagles can't move from Wentz really, and Hurts in the 2nd after a promising couple of games is gone all of a sudden?  Dumb. We shouldn't have to worry about the Eagles taking a QB at all. But, we should worry about them being a trade partner for someone to jump us. 

The Eagles are taking Devonta Smith and if they don't I'm driving to Philly to kick Howie Roseman in the dick. 

Are they going to be ahead of Miami (via Houston)? If not, you can get that Devonta Smith notion out of your mind.

My wife is a Giants' fan while my 5yr old and I are Panthers' fans.

Little dude's Godfather is an Eagles' fan.

Suffice to say, we are pulling for the Eagles but thanks to the connection to Rivera we'll be good regardless. :3

Archived