• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pick 8

ladypanther

1 minute ago, jamos14 said:

Only if WFT wins.

Which they will.

They do look a bit more crisp tonight. F U Ron. I’m not going to say he tried to lose against us. He’s not that good. Beating us and wrapping up the division was smart last week. They would have had a bye this week unlike the WC team they’ll play. Instead they might have an injury or two and not get some rest.

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Rivera gonna double screw us by winning tonight

Not really Rivera's fault that their 2 most important offensive players were injured against us and are back tonight... McLauren and Smith.

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

They do look a bit more crisp tonight. F U Ron. I’m not going to say he tried to lose against us. He’s not that good. Beating us and wrapping up the division was smart last week. They would have had a bye this week unlike the WC team they’ll play. Instead they might have an injury or two and not get some rest.

Again, it's not Ron's fault they had 3 turnovers before half.

That defense is legit. And with ol' Heinikin in that offense looked years better.

Unrelated I think Trask would be a great fit for that team.

This pick could easily be Trey Lance . I'm not sure why he's being totally overlooked right now other than him just not playing this season . Recency bias at its finest I guess.

If not then it could be anyone . I have a feeling the Panthers are trying to do a wholesale rebuild and dont want to trade the farm for a QB

Getting Surtain II or Micah Parsons would be a nice consolation prize and hope Lance Trask or Jones plummets to our 2nd or 3rd round picks. 

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This pick could easily be Trey Lance . I'm not sure why he's being totally overlooked right now other than him just not playing this season . Recency bias at its finest I guess.

There ya go.

I was cold on Lance even at the start of the season but watching guys who know way more than me I love him (for us) way more than Fields or Wilson. I'd say that knowing what I know now even if we were still at 3.

Archived