• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers want to interview Ryan Poles (Chiefs) for GM

Jeremy Igo

It will be interesting to see if Tepper actually pulls the trigger on this kid, or someone similar. Honestly, that would give me more comfort because it would indicate to me that he's serious about developing his franchise in a more outside-the-box framework and context (if you understand what I'm saying).

Any chance we could hire this kid for a non-GM position (like assistant GM or something else)? I have my heart set on trying to pry Colbert from Pittsburgh; having a kid like this here too to learn from him and take over at some point would be absolutely ideal.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Any chance we could hire this kid for a non-GM position (like assistant GM or something else)? I have my heart set on trying to pry Colbert from Pittsburgh; having a kid like this here too to learn from him and take over at some point would be absolutely ideal.

Colbert is great in theory but I think we need to be focused on the future. Get a guy that can grow here with the team for the next 20 years(like Colbert did with the Steelers). You want a guy that can collaborate with our coach for the next decade+.

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Interesting candidate. Only 35 years old from a legit franchise. I would much rather do this than some old retread.

Is he the one that identified Mahomes? I recall back when the Chiefs traded up to get him most were wondering wtf they were doing by reaching for him. 

Archived