• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers officially request interview with Adam Peters

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Either Breer or Ireland had mentioned us being interested in Scott Fitterer but I've yet to see any word of an interview request.

Im now thinking there will at least two new hires, no idea on the role/label. I know they wanted to sign a assistant GM, but never did. They may sign a "GM" and tell him to sign asst GM at the same time. Plus another new feeling is no Pat Stewart GM. Plus they may lose some people when/if Marty joins the WFT.

20 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im now thinking there will at least two new hires, no idea on the role/label. I know they wanted to sign a assistant GM, but never did. They may sign a "GM" and tell him to sign asst GM at the same time. Plus another new feeling is no Pat Stewart GM. Plus they may lose some people when/if Marty joins the WFT.

I'm thinking Pat Stewart might get the Assistant GM job.

Wonder if Marty would try to take Jeff Morrow or Matt Allen with him.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm thinking Pat Stewart might get the Assistant GM job.

Wonder if Marty would try to take Jeff Morrow or Matt Allen with him.

I believe he will take his most loyal people and that may truly hurt the panthers with the coming draft being the most important one in panther history. I think Jeff Morrow will follow him, especially with Marty how much everyone is getting paid. Marty could just add a zero or 50k-150k and thats all it would take for some. I thought it was very important to keep older scouts for this incoming unknown draft. For selfish reasons I hope Marty doesnt get the gig.

14 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I believe he will take his most loyal people and that may truly hurt the panthers with the coming draft being the most important one in panther history. I think Jeff Morrow will follow him, especially with Marty how much everyone is getting paid. Marty could just add a zero or 50k-150k and thats all it would take for some. I thought it was very important to keep older scouts for this incoming unknown draft. For selfish reasons I hope Marty doesnt get the gig.

If Washington is smart they will pass on Hurney but they have never been accused of being smart.

3 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

If Washington is smart they will pass on Hurney but they have never been accused of being smart.

I think Ron will hire Joe Schoen form the bills, one problem with Marty is his age. But Marty fell on the sword for Rivera, Rons the type not to forget that. 

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I think Ron will hire Joe Schoen form the bills, one problem with Marty is his age. But Marty fell on the sword for Rivera, Rons the type not to forget that. 

Have heard that Ryan Cowden could be a candidate there.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have heard that Ryan Cowden could be a candidate there.

Lake Dawson could be one too, teams have seen what the Bills have become after years of brown-ish behavior. I think they will lose 3 people and put the first test on Billy for replacements. Morgans in line for a better job too.  

Archived