• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News on Joe Brady

Mr. Scot

Just now, thefuzz said:

I actually moved twitter to the very last screen on my phone, and try my best not to go on there any longer.....man, what a hellscape.

I refuse to even have that crap on my phone.  Everyone would be smart to stay off that abomination.

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I refuse to even have that crap on my phone.  Everyone would be smart to stay off that abomination.

I'm the same way.  No Twitter, no Facebook, nothing at all like that.  I have a LinkedIn account, but all but about five of my contacts are professional in nature (people that work in my field, most of whom I have worked with at one time or another).  If I hear from them, it is related to the industry or they are looking to move on in their career.

Anyone I want to stay in touch with has my email address and probably my phone number.  If the don't, there is probably a reason.

1 minute ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I'm the same way.  No Twitter, no Facebook, nothing at all like that.  I have a LinkedIn account, but all but about five of my contacts are professional in nature (people that work in my field, most of whom I have worked with at one time or another).  If I hear from them, it is related to the industry or they are looking to move on in their career.

Anyone I want to stay in touch with has my email address and probably my phone number.  If the don't, there is probably a reason.

I rid myself of all that in 2015 and haven't regretted it one bit.

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Literally, as I was eating a sandwich a few minutes ago, I saw Panthers fans calling him all kinds of names on twitter.

If anyone deserves to be called names it is whatever idiot in the Panthers org who drafted a contract without 

a. A non compete within the nfc south 

b. Term limits 

the guy is a waste of time for a  team that desperately needs stability 

6 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

If anyone deserves to be called names it is whatever idiot in the Panthers org who drafted a contract without 

b. Term limits 

He was a hot commodity and we did well to sign him. I'm sure he'd have gone elsewhere if we tried to limit his employment opportunities. 

That said, any team looking to hire a green 31 year old as their HC reeks of desperation. 

13 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

b. Term limits 

Non competes are not enforceable and nobody would ever agree to one.

There's a reason you've never heard of one in the NFL.

Archived