• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News on Joe Brady

Mr. Scot

No buzz about Brady in Philly Media or on their message board. I don't even think they mentioned his name in an article yesterday about candidates. It's all Riley, Bieniemy, Daboll, Staley, Saleh, Bowles at this point. Other received more votes in their fan poll.

Philly would be a tough place to start a career.

Smith going to ATL is a very,  wry wise move for them and not the kind of hire NFCS fans should want. 

As for Brady, why all the hate? One season here in his first gig as an NFL OC and he lost a superstar weapon all season. He, like Rhule and the youngsters will continue to evolve, grow and learn.

Agreed that Philly would be catastrophic for him....they are in heaps of trouble and that fan base is rabid.

I would be shocked if the Eagles hire Brady. How did their last college offensive wunderkind work out? And that one actually had legit HC experience.

Then again, the Eagles seem to be in a mindset of making dumb knee jerk decision right now, so...

There's no way I'd take that Eagles job is Roseman is staying in place. He's their Marty Hurney.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:30 PM, raleigh-panther said:

If anyone deserves to be called names it is whatever idiot in the Panthers org who drafted a contract without 

a. A non compete within the nfc south 

b. Term limits 

the guy is a waste of time for a  team that desperately needs stability 

Lol no good coordinators would ever sign with this team if this kind of stuff was a thing.

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'd rather have coordinators that are hot commodities and in demand.

I think we might be conditioned to think that losing coordinators is bad, because we've had Fox and Rivera as head coaches.  Two guys that failed to replace great coordinators.

I'd rather have coordinators that are very good at their jobs but either don't care about being head coaches or have already been head coaches and don't need to be again.

That kind doesn't exactly grow on trees though.

Archived