• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 1st round draft mini breakdown

Verge

Wilson or Pitts would be great. If it is Pitts take a flyer on a 2nd round or later QB. This isn’t the last year we have a chance to get one. If it’s not the guy they are really high on don’t reach. We always have next year and/or free agency. The Titans turned Mariota into Tannehill, which worked out pretty well for them. 

• Beer 1

I think the "character issue" thing is extremely overblown with Wilson. His teammates would die for him and his growth has proven he works hard day in and day out. Comparisons to Manziel are lazy and I am not sure what they are based on at all. Not to mention Wilson is a much better prospect that Manziel was coming out. 

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 3

Just now, Verge said:

I think the "character issue" thing is extremely overblown with Wilson. His teammates would die for him and his growth has proven he works hard day in and day out. Comparisons to Manziel are lazy and I am not sure what they are based on at all.

It's based on some article with "anonymous sources" from Walter fuging Football.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

OK, I knew what you ,meant with Wilson--call him Daisy if you want to---we are very close in opinion---but I am a bit interested in (at a later time--I think we will have time to break this down later----I really like Jones, and I like Fields, but the OSU curse bothers me.   The Dalton comment may not sell him as well as you meant, but I know you are talking skill set, not overall talent or fit.

So here is what I would like:  What is the reason Wilson is ahead of Fields?  Lance ahead of Fields?  Maybe later we can compare the QBs like they do on Cars.com.

I am of the opinion that Brady could covet Jones because he fits the "mold" he seems to prefer. 

Here are options (add / correct these)

• 1. We move up for Wilson (I am guessing Miami has to be the trade.  That means we see Wilson as the face of the franchise because we are going to give up next year's #1 to get him and our second rounder to get him.  If he is a franchise QB, worth it).
  • 2. We sit move up a spot or two for Lance.
  • 3. We sit at 9 and take Fields.
  • 4. We trade back and take Jones.
  • 5. We pick from the list you provide (Hearing a lot about Slater and Vera Tucker---draft deep at T )

Edited by MHS831
  • Beer 1

Justin Fields shredded Clemson on a national stage for 6 touchdown passes and 385 passing yards. Trey Lance has never thrown for 385 yards in a game. Trey Lance has 5 passing touchdowns total in his last 4 games. I’m going to need to hear the reasoning behind ranking Lance above him. 

• Pie 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Biopeak Male Enhancement   Male upgrade regularly alludes to strategies, enhancements, or systems pointed toward further developing parts of sexual execution or conceptive wellbeing in men. A portion of the potential advantages related with male upgrade might include:Worked on Sexual Execution: Upgrades could prompt expanded endurance, drive, and perseverance during sexual activity.Increased Certainty: Feeling more fit in the room can support confidence and confidence.Better Erectile Capability: Improvements might assist with erectile brokenness (ED) or different issues connected with accomplishing and keeping an erection. https://nycdepartmentoffinance.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/d5d33852-cffb-ee11-a73d-001dd8305ba3   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biopeak-male-enhancement-revitalize-your-performance-tickets-883959064357 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/ad57bf63-cffb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/fecfe79d-cffb-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/cd841cde-cffb-ee11-a73d-6045bd01c1cc https://fms.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/4b1c8c79-d0fb-ee11-a73c-6045bd20e9c7
    • VenoPlus 8 is an effective dietary supplement from Simple Promise that promotes blood health and circulation. It is made using natural extracts and helps control blood levels in the optimal range. Eager to know more? Keep Reading. Caring for your heart health is the most essential thing. Maintaining optimal health is a big deal, especially in today's lifestyle. The blood levels decide the healthy function of the heart and other vital organs. However, with factors like aging, stress, food habits, and more, blood circulation is affected and lacks the system's proper functioning. Thus, getting rid of unbalanced blood health is essential to live the life you desire with good vitality. Hence, the supplement VenoPlus 8 was created by experts at Simple Promise to help you cope with blood and heart health issues. In this review, you can understand what VenoPlus 8 is and its details before incorporating the formula into your routine. Did you Ever Think About It? The Major Cause of Hear Issue is Arterial Plaque – Whether True or False? What is VenoPlus 8? VenoPlus 8 is a revolutionary formula that promotes nitric oxide levels to manage blood health and circulation. It is a dietary supplement in powder form with a green apple flavor. Simple Promise makes the formula with the right nutrients and dosage to ensure optimal results. Consuming the VenoPlus 8 drink helps users balance their blood cholesterol and pressure levels, lower cholesterol, and manage healthy cardiovascular functions. Each jar serves for a month and is made with trademark ingredients in a safe and standard US laboratory. An efficient mixture of natural extracts can offer excellent support in improving nitric oxide levels for a healthy system. No chemicals or stimulants are added to the formula, making it safe and free from VenoPlus 8 side effects. Why is VenoPlus 8 Unique? · VenoPlus 8 is the only formula that efficiently uses proven extracts to enhance nitric oxide levels and promote blood health. · It thus helps improve cardiovascular functions. · It is made in simple powder form for easy consumption and better absorption while drunk. · The creator reports that double-blind clinical studies and standard research back it. · The formula contains trademark ingredients. · The preparation is done under a cGMP-certified facility, ensuring its quality. · It has no stimulants, allergens, or chemicals, making results safe. How does VenoPlus 8 Formula work? The VenoPlus 8 supplement works with natural ingredients that are clinically proven to eliminate arterial plaque. This arterial plaque can block the healthy blood flow and stop the flow of nutrients and oxygen to other body parts. As a result, it can lead to high blood pressure, tiredness, brain fog, joint pain, and muscle aches. Hence, the experts of Simple Promise Company introduce a unique Japanese nutrient that can decrease plaque protein in the arteries. It opens up the arteries and lets vital nutrients flow. Also, there are ingredients that can boost the nitric oxide levels in the body, which can crush this plaque protein and widen the arteries to increase blood flow. Taking this drink of VenoPlus 8 formula consistently helps you normalize your blood circulation and promote overall wellness. Ingredients in VenoPlus 8 That Makes the Formula Effective Simple Promise VenoPlus 8 comprises plaque-eliminating ingredients that can enhance arterial health and support circulatory functions. The formula is safe, with non-GMO and natural extracts, and a trademark reveals the quality of the extracts and their proven effects. Let's see what the effects of the ingredients in the VenoPlus 8 mix are and how they help support blood health. MenaQ7®: Vitamin K2 · Eliminates protein plaque by 93%. · Promote blood circulation. · Offers a sharp mind and healthy body and improves arterial flexibility. RedNite®: Beetroot extract · This extract increases the body's ability to flush out plaque protein. · Lowers high blood pressure. · Protects heart health by 10× with antioxidants. · Improves the flow of nutrients and oxygen for healthy muscles and joints. Pomella®: Pomegranate extracts · Protects the heart against inflammation. · Combats degeneration. · Lowers arterial thickness by 30%. · Improves flexibility of blood vessels. · Supports gut health and joints. Hesperidin: Compound from orange peels · Boosts nitric oxide levels. · Increases blood flow. · Reduces blood pressure. · Flushes out plaque protein. Polyphenols: Grapes · Rich in antioxidants. · Regulates blood pressure. · Prevents plaque formation in arteries. · Protects artery walls. Vitamin 😄 · High in antioxidants. · Improves blood vessels. · Lowers arterial damages. · Prevents free radicals and plaque protein. Magnesium Ascorbate: Kiwis · Regulates heart health. · Increase production of nitric oxide. · Boosts blood circulation. L-Citrulline, L-Arginine & L-Taurine: · Protects arteries against plaque. · Boosts nitric oxide production. · Protects blood vessels from damage. · Manages healthy blood pressure levels. With these powerful extracts, the VenoPlus 8 mixture helps address the root cause of plaque protein that blocks the arteries. Thus, it allows the blood to flow consistently without any hindrance and maintains the levels of blood pressure and cholesterol within range. Ingredients and their Side Effects! Check What Cardiologists Say About These Extracts to Lower Plaque! Science Behind VenoPlus 8 Formula The VenoPlus 8 supplement is a mixture of appropriate nutrients with no chemicals. The formula is made to fix the root cause, which is the build-up of protein plaque in the arteries. According to research by the American Heart Association, plaque protein is related to arterial stiffness and heart failure. It causes heart attacks and other heart issues. It is also backed by a Johns Hopkins Study, which reveals that this plaque protein is the major cause of heart failure. So, the experts of Simple Promise Company decided to slash this plaque protein level to restore healthy heart functions. The clinically proven ingredients, especially MenaQ7, are supported by studies to flush this protein, blocking the arteries and increasing blood pressure. It is also proven by: · American Heart Association · Journal Clinical Nutrition · Journal Vascular Diseases and Therapeutics · American Journal of Nutrition · Cell Reports Medicine. Similarly, other ingredients like RedNite, Pomella, hesperidin, Polyphenols, Vitamin C, and more are also clinically backed to support this elimination of arterial plaque. As a result, the formula boosts nitric oxide production, lowers blood pressure, improves blood vessels, and regulates healthy cholesterols. How to Use VenoPlus 8 Supplement? Using the formula correctly can produce healthy results. The VenoPlus 8 jar contains 162g of powerful mixture with a delicious green apple flavor. You can take one scoop of VenoPlus 8 with a glass of water and enjoy a delicious drink every morning. It can also be mixed with a smoothie for consumption, which makes the routine tasty and easier. Consistency offers beneficial results, and it supports all adults in boosting nitric oxide levels and blood flow. Users already under medication must consult with their physician before using it. The solution is exempt from pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to prevent interactions with children since the VenoPlus 8 supplement is not advisable for children under 18 years. Use the dosage as directed and prevent overdosing or skipping routine. What Do VenoPlus 8 Customer Reviews Expose? The VenoPlus 8 consumers are happy with the results, and thousands of customer feedbacks have been reported. You may find various benefits attained by users along with blood flow management. Some of the real user reviews are: Rick M. of Texas says: I know beets are good for blood health, but I hesitate because of the taste and prevent using them. However, the VenoPlus 8 supplement is tasty and easy to consume, so I rely on it. I drink it every day around 3 p.m. to ensure that I take care of my heart. It is just as easy as drinking coffee every morning. Cecilia R. of New Mexico says: Indulging in this routine has made me aware that it has reduced arterial plaque by up to 25% and improved my health. Scott M of Nebraska says: I tried this to manage my blood pressure. Surprisingly, it worked for me. Doris A of Ohio reports: I no longer rely on drugs to manage my cholesterol levels. It is a natural solution that works naturally in the body. I am 50 percent down in my cholesterol level. The best thing about the formula is that users have reported no harmful results or side effects. Want to Uncover Truths Behind the Supplement? Check Hidden Customer Reviews Here! Benefits of VenoPlus 8 Supplement: There are several advantages associated with the VenoPlus 8 formula. Improves blood flow: The VenoPlus 8 supplement is all-natural and contains powerful nutrients that can boost nitric oxide production in the body. It helps widen blood vessels and increase blood flow. Regulates blood pressure: with the right nutrients, the VenoPlus 8 mixture improves blood circulation through arteries. Hence, by preventing blockages, the supplement allows the blood to flow freely without pressure. It helps maintain the pressure within range. Manages blood cholesterol: Each nutrient in the VenoPlus 8 drink helps increase HDL cholesterol and lower LDL cholesterol. The formula also eliminates plaque protein from the arteries. Thus, it improves heart health and prevents blockages and attacks. Supports muscles and joints: The VenoPlus 8 formula promotes blood circulation, helping boost the flow of nutrients and oxygen to vital body parts. It also allows the muscles and joints to improve their flexibility for vital well-being. Supports cognition: The organic extracts in the VenoPlus 8 mix nourish the body and mind. They support brain cells and nurture them with nutrients that can enhance mental clarity and focus. Safe to consume: Each scoop of VenoPlus 8 supplement is safe to use with organic ingredients that are precise in dosage. The proven ratio allows users to enjoy maximum results without causing adverse VenoPlus 8 side effects. It is free from chemicals and allergens, which frees consumers from harmful effects. Risk-free Formula: The supplement VenoPlus 8 is backed by thousands of positive customer reviews. It also has a 100% refund guarantee, making the supplement purchase risk-free. Thus, it ensures the formula's success and the manufacturer's confidence. Drawbacks in VenoPlus8 Supplementation: · VenoPlus 8 is made only for adults and is not advisable for children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. · Users already under medication may not use it without seeking a medical opinion. · The purchase of VenoPlus 8 is limited, as the legit formula is available only on Simple Promise's official website. · The supplement is a challenging solution to work overnight. It required consistency and dedication to attain beneficial results, as claimed. Simple Promise VenoPlus 8 Purchase Policy VenoPlus 8 is available only on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE . You may not find it anywhere else, on other online sites or offline stores. This policy of buying the supplement directly from the official store ensures that the users get only the original formula for effective results and prevent scams or counterfeit versions. Moreover, making this purchase from the official website alone ensures you can enjoy the best deals and discounts from manufacturers unavailable with unauthorized retailers. How Much Does VenoPlus8 Cost? The pricing of the VenoPlus 8 formula is affordable. There are no additional or hidden charges consumed with this purchase, and it involves a simple one-time fee. The supplement purchased from the official website helps customers enjoy the best savings deals and discounts that make access enjoyable. There are different packages available for sale, and you can choose the most convenient one from the official website and confirm your order through secured payment. The ordered package will be delivered to your doorsteps within a few business days. Sampler package: 1 jar - $59/each with Free shipping. The most popular package: 3 jars - $49/each with Free shipping. The bestseller package is six jars - $39/each with free shipping. Hurry Up and Save!! Huge Saving Up To $360 – Offer Available Exclusive For you (Click Here to Buy) What is the VenoPlus 8 Purchase Guarantee? The Simple Promise VenoPlus 8 Purchase guarantee is a 100% 365-day money-back guarantee, which allows users to try the formula for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the results are unsatisfying, then the users can claim a full refund by contacting the customer support team. The policy makes the purchase risk-free since the customer can either get the desired results or get the invested money back. It is hassle-free and ensures the creator's confidence in this effective formula. Additional Benefits of VenoPlus8 Purchase: Three unique bonuses are offered for purchases of 3 and 6 bottles of VenoPlus 8. Bonus 1: A DIY guide to test your nitric oxide level. It is an e-book that explains effective techniques for lowering blood pressure. Following this guide, the VenoPlus 8 supplement supports libido, brain functions, and energy. Bonus 2: Thermal therapy guide for heart health. It contains a unique protocol that can improve heat in the body and support blood flow, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health. Bonus 3: Breathwork video. This bonus is a video that offers different breathing videos that help manage healthy heart rate and stress levels. It is a step-by-step technique that supports circulatory and heart health. Who Can Use VenoPlus8 Supplement? VenoPlus 8 is for adults struggling with high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The formula controls protein plaque formation and eliminates it from arteries. It is made of natural ingredients and has no allergens or chemicals, ensuring safer results. It is not advisable for children and pregnant women. If you are following a medical prescription, it is advised to use it after consulting with the doctor. VenoPlus 8 Supplement Safety and Side Effects The VenoPlus 8 mixture is a 100% natural formula made by Simple Promise, a reputed manufacturer. The formula has no adverse chemicals or allergens and is free from GMOs, gluten, dairy, and synthetic fillers. The mixture is made precise in the appropriate dosage with the right nutrients and proper ratio. Following the dosage guidelines without exceeding them helps users meet pinnacle results. There are no side effects reported by consumers, revealing the safety and effectiveness of the solution. Some users have reported mild impacts like nausea that occur initially. The results may not be the same among users since they vary with body characteristics and lifestyle habits. Consistency is the best option to achieve better results. Final Thoughts - VenoPlus 8 Supplement Reviews If you are struggling with nagging blood pressure or cholesterol levels, the VenoPlus 8 supplement might be the right option. The trademark ingredients in the solution make effective results by clearing the arterial plaque and improving nitric oxide levels. This instant action allows users to enjoy better blood circulation, which promotes the health of blood pressure and cholesterol. It thus helps promote a healthy cardiovascular function and combats risks of heart attacks. You can simply visit the official website to grab the legit VenoPlus 8 supplement with the best discounts. Remember to consult with a doctor before use, especially in the case of people already under medication. Your investment here is protected by a 100% risk-free money-back guarantee, making you feel safe and secure.
    • BioGenix CBD Gummies: In the bustling world of health and wellness, the spotlight has increasingly turned towards the therapeutic potential of CBD, and for good reason. With its purported benefits ranging from stress reduction to pain management, CBD has become a staple in the routines of many seeking a natural alternative to traditional remedies. In this article, we delve into the realm of BioGenix CBD Gummies, exploring their formulation, benefits, and whether they live up to the hype.   https://sites.google.com/view/biogenixcbdgummiesreviews/home https://www.facebook.com/BioGenixCBDGummiesBenefits https://groups.google.com/g/biogenix-cbd-gummies-usa/c/rWUhchOZFmI https://groups.google.com/g/biogenix-cbd-gummies-usa/c/lEYsUYimSUI https://medium.com/@fgszdfgx/biogenix-cbd-gummies-are-100-safe-to-use-28a27f626f94 https://medium.com/@fgszdfgx/biogenix-cbd-gummies-must-read-before-buy-a2162674ada8 https://medium.com/@fgszdfgx/biogenix-cbd-gummies-where-to-buy-99f291506a4a https://medium.com/@fgszdfgx/biogenix-cbd-gummies-does-it-prepared-work-47a4c109b0b3 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-are-100-safe-to-use-tickets-883325940667 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-how-can-i-order-tickets-883318057087 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-be-wary-of-where-to-buy-tickets-883322490347 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-work-and-are-they-safe-tickets-883330925577 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-legit-must-read-before-buy-tickets-883332560467 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biogenix-cbd-gummies-effective-item-good-for-you-tickets-883336742977 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/15933f73-39fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/a959d292-39fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/0f828eb1-39fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/ec4340d1-39fb-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://pentharasupport.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/eb96c22e-3afb-ee11-a81c-000d3aca089b https://pentharasupport.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/a8aead5b-3afb-ee11-a81c-000d3aca089b https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/d1a27f9e-3bfb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/1edf64ba-3bfb-ee11-a73d-6045bd3fd1cb https://sites.google.com/view/bedonwellketoacvgummiesireland/home https://www.facebook.com/BedonwellKetoAcvGummiesIrelandUnitedKingdom https://groups.google.com/g/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-ireland-united-kingdom-/c/vA6WIbPRgG0 https://groups.google.com/g/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-ireland-united-kingdom-/c/SlvdAfPZtcU https://medium.com/@brsanetr/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-work-and-are-they-safe-855963594200 https://medium.com/@brsanetr/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-be-wary-of-where-to-buy-bbe00c70ea8c https://medium.com/@brsanetr/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-exposed-side-effects-5319d52f3e7b https://medium.com/@brsanetr/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-warning-scam-or-truthful-25d8be2b8dd5 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-warning-scam-or-truthful-tickets-883133404787 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-know-this-before-you-buy-tickets-883134618417 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-is-really-worth-buying-tickets-883135761837 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-does-it-prepared-work-tickets-883137396727 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-do-not-miss-the-chance-tickets-883146473877 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bedonwell-keto-acv-gummies-sale-is-now-live-tickets-883148650387 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/1c22de8c-f7fa-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/c8a0aaa6-f7fa-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/3d7b7fbc-f7fa-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/forums/general-discussion/4c6a1cd3-f7fa-ee11-a73d-6045bd5f1fb3 https://pentharasupport.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/db043029-f8fa-ee11-a81c-000d3aca089b https://pentharasupport.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/06be204b-f8fa-ee11-a81c-000d3aca089b https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/76218324-f9fa-ee11-a73c-00224895e725 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/6e307f4e-f9fa-ee11-a73c-00224895e725