• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Finding someone who wants to stay

Actionman0z

How are you ever going to know if you could be a head coach if you don't take that opportunity if it presents itself? Maybe they succeed, maybe they don't. If you never try you never know. And if you want a OC who is going to take the risks necessary to win games, can you really expect them to not take the risk and be a head coach? I don't think so. 

42 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I don’t understand why teams are even interviewing him. 
He made a lot of mistakes and really seemed to be what he is. A rookie coordinator. 
I mean this supposed offensive guru couldn’t even make Bridgewater work. 

No offense will work when your QB is afraid to throw more than 4 yards. 

26 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

No offense will work when your QB is afraid to throw more than 4 yards. 

Its not just that, if he does throw the ball downfield it has no velocity on it, its a lame duck that defenders in the NFL can close on and defend. Teddy just does not have a NFL caliber arm.

3 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

This is a post about continuity. Phil snow will be the DC here as long as he is alive and Rhule is the HC. We should find the same in an OC. Dipshit. 

Are you 12 years old?  We are civilized on this forum.  If you don't know how to respond to a disagreement of your post without name calling there are other forums for you to be on my friend

Archived