• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL Playoff games

Mr. Scot

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

It stops being lucky when you do it over and over and over.

The guy is awesome. 

Honestly, it's as much his receivers as it is Wilson.

Seattle has some of the best coaching in the NFL when it comes to what they have their receivers do if the quarterback is under pressure.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, it's as much his receivers as it is Wilson.

Seattle has some of the best coaching in the NFL when it comes to what they have their receivers do if the quarterback is under pressure.

plz, I'm sure most teams have contingency plans when the play breaks down.

you can not like a QB and still give them credit, there aren't a handful of QBs in the league that make that play

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

And now we watch John Wolford vs Russell Wilson...

Been a Wake fan all my life.  I watched Wolford battle Kendall Hinton for the starting qb job at Wake in 2017.  Both had their moments.  Hinton was the better athlete but couldn't stay healthy and Wolford won the starting job.  Hinton eventually switched to wide receiver and had a very good year in 2019. Had someone told me that both would start an NFL game at qb in 2020, I would have rolled in the floor laughing.  Its been a crazy year.  

I do hate to see that happen to Wolford.  His big shot and now he is in the hospital. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently.

I'm gonna be sentenced to several weekends without Dr Pepper.

Fansville is my favorite football commercials since the old Miller Lite Commercials from the 70s and 80s.

Lol I just remembered the one where they had bowling league and Rodney Dangerfield only needed 1 pin.

Archived