• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Feature - Automatic Moderation

Zod

We have a new feature here that will help us moderate this joint and I am testing it out. 

If 5 huddlers report the same post, it will automatically hide the post until the mod team can look at it. 

Please, do not abuse this. This is a tool that could really help us out and improve this place. 

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Also, the text in the in mobile reply box is centered middle when typing posts. It seems a little off balance since posts are centered left.

Yeah, I fat fingered some code this morning. thanks

40 minutes ago, Zod said:

We have a new feature here that will help us moderate this joint and I am testing it out. 

If 5 huddlers report the same post, it will automatically hide the post until the mod team can look at it. 

Please, do not abuse this. This is a tool that could really help us out and improve this place. 

*reports this post.*

Just now, NAS said:

Cool feature but I think 5 is too low of a threshold. 10 seems more abuse proof.

There are hardly ever any posts that get multiple reports. Not sure any has ever gotten 10. If people start using it we can adjust on the fly. 

1 minute ago, NAS said:

Cool feature but I think 5 is too low of a threshold. 10 seems more abuse proof.

how many posts actually get reported though? i feel like only actual abusive/flagrantly racist posts actually get any kind of flag. people are still happy to just poo posts they don't like 

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

how many posts actually get reported though? i feel like only actual abusive/flagrantly racist posts actually get any kind of flag. people are still happy to just poo posts they don't like 

I think more people will report a post than just pooing it

Archived