• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dodds is out

ATLpanther

I said the other day we could be headed down the road of the Browns the last 20+ years. I’m really starting to wonder about Tepper not knowing much about owning a team. Everyone was for him just because he has money and can outbid people, that sh!t don’t matter in the NFL.

Why do people freak out over this? What makes Dodds right? If he didn’t like the job, that’s his prerogative, but it doesn’t make our organization stupid for wanting a different type of approach to this position. 

6 hours ago, trueblade said:

Dobbs might not be staying in Indy though.

If you're looking for a true GM role with full roster control and the power to hire/fire a coach then we're not that. That's the reality. A lot of GM candidates aren't looking for a committee approach to implement Tepper and/or Rhule's philosophy. They want to build an organization to implement their philosophy.

When we fired Hurney before the season ended, I figured we'd move quickly. After the massive list of interviews, now I'm thinking that Tepper and Rhule might be struggling to find someone willing to be their third wheel.

Archived