• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dodds is out

ATLpanther

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Did he just not get selected and say he withdrew because he wanted to save face? Being turned down by a loser franchise that had a radio host as their GM is kind of embarrassing. 

The Colts writer for The Athletic said he basically likes his current job but also might be waiting for a better opportunity.

If you read between the lines, I think it's possible he didn't like what he saw of our organization.

I know from what I've read that Dodds a very particular guy with really high standards.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Colts writer for The Athletic said he basically likes his current job but also might be waiting for a better opportunity.

If you read between the lines, I think it's possible he didn't like what he saw of our organization.

I know from what I've read that Dodds a very particular guy with really high standards.

What do you want to make a situation perfect? I’m not a big fan of this sit back and wait philosophy that some people have while waiting for their “perfect spot” because there is a chance that “perfect spot” never opens. I’m just taking in general too not just from a Panthers/GM perspective.

Archived