• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone talks about 2015 but no one talks about

Beerfacedlegend

2 hours ago, Mage said:

Benjamin was trash.  Our offense improved without him.

Not really.  It was about the same.  Unfortunately, Samuel was injured the next game, and Funchess was hurting the last few games, so when we played the Aints in the playoffs, our receivers were that one guy who could run but couldn't catch, and Funchess who could barely move.  

I’ll always remember that season from the last game in Atlanta. I was at the game. Cam was absolutely putrid yet his team was doing very well. I still don’t understand why he was so awful.

And it was important because had we won, we would’ve had secured a bye and wouldn’t had to play the Saints a week later.

But to Cams credit I remember it flipped flopped vs. the Saints. Cam was on point but the rest of the team fell apart.

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

I’ll always remember that season from the last game in Atlanta. I was at the game. Cam was absolutely putrid yet his team was doing very well. I still don’t understand why he was so awful.

And it was important because had we won, we would’ve had secured a bye and wouldn’t had to play the Saints a week later.

But to Cams credit I remember it flipped flopped vs. the Saints. Cam was on point but the rest of the team fell apart.

I was there too New Year’s Eve then hit down town bars good times and drunk times 

Archived