• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you pulling for? Saints or Bucs?

Zod

The Bucs because they are set only for a run this year and will have to retool somewhat next year anyhow.  The Saints have been gaming the Cap system for years trying to capture another SB before Brees retires.  It would be satisfying to see that plan ultimately implode along with their pending cap hell on the horizon.

4 hours ago, Zod said:

thought of Brees getting Peyton Manning'd into another retirement Superbowl win. 

4 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I would be sick if the Saints go to the Super Bowl and send “don’t disrespect the flag” Brees off into retirement like the treatment Manning got. You know the refs will do everything possible to help him along the way.

3 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

The NFL is going to play story mode with the Saints and get Brees his retirement trophy.

I thought we saw the opening warm-up acts of this yesterday during the Chicago game. It'll only get worse next week, but the refs and NFL have themselves a conundrum- who to favor? Brees or Brady? One of the teams still plays the Katrina card and the NFL still bows to the Saints feet (who the fug actually believes the Sh!thole Dome is a good place for a Super Bowl? The other team now has Tom "When I Tell You to Call A Penalty, Just Do It" Brady, who has every ref in the business in his pocket and he's the league's poster child: model-citizen, rich, white kid, pocket QB. 

Fug 'em both. I'd rather watch Jackson, Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen and those guys who make the game fun to watch.

10 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Whoever ends up losing, I bet that coach is just trying to tank the other coach's draft position!  Am I right, Huddle?

Payton has purposely let us win games at the end of the season before, i know some of you dont believe it, hoorah we beat the saints backups and dropped 8 spots in the draft!

Archived