• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you pulling for? Saints or Bucs?

Zod

Bucs because I don’t think they will be serious contenders for a Superbowl title. I would be sick if the Saints go to the Super Bowl and send “don’t disrespect the flag” Brees off into retirement like the treatment Manning got. You know the refs will do everything possible to help him along the way.

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Bucs because I don’t think they will be serious contenders for a Superbowl title. I would be sick if the Saints go to the Super Bowl and send “don’t disrespect the flag” Brees off into retirement like the treatment Manning got. You know the refs will do everything possible to help him along the way.

This. 

Rather Bucs win for sure. The NFL is going to play story mode with the Saints and get Brees his retirement trophy. Would rather see him get crushed and destroyed, 3 INTS and a pick 6 in a devastating loss as the NFL media questions whether he was ever that good. Saints go home crying as they know it was their last chance for a superbowl

Archived