• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper does not know how to build a winning franchise

therealmjl

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It hasn't literally been three years. The sale of the team wasn't finalized until July 9, 2018! This means that Tepper has essentially had two seasons to turn things around. Don't you realize just how much of a train wreck this franchise was from a cap perspective? It wasn't great personnel-wise as we had an older team, particularly on defense! Key players were injured and needed evaluation in reference to the future!

Sure, nail him to the cross for not coming in and taking names before he could even get his bearings if you like, but I think that it's totally rational not to do that. The man really didn't begin putting his stamp on the team until last year!

Your complaining is really premature! 

and the first year was nulll bc just like anyone who comes to run a newly purchased... he didnt want to shake things up. We havent truly seen true Tepper. 2021 will be the first glimpse.

Getting mad about Tepper for team performance this early in his ownership is just a waste of time. His handpicked FO isn’t even fully assembled and we’re fans. He’s the owner, nothing’s changing unless we have another “me too” situation.

37 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Him keeping Hurney on board told me everything I need to know about Tepp. Will be interesting to see how long it takes this board to realize how shitty he is.

Some have already realized it.

others will come around eventually

21 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

JR would have at least forced the tank this year like he did in 2010. 

Yeah, I’m not really sold on him.  If Rhule doesn’t figure out how to get a franchise QB, we are looking at a decade of bad football to start his ownership.

No one should be sold on him. The team has gotten worse every season he has been owner. 

Archived