• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current PSL Owner's

Funnypipe

Tepper's comments and support of developing Graham Street leads me to believe he's ok with the current location or will build very close by.   As for PSLs, I looked at them as price hedges over the years.  Saved me from paying inflated per game prices during popular games.  That price differential has more than paid for itself, so whatever happens in the future, I'm ok with it. 

Having sold mine after 17 years of ownership, I think the first 10-15 years was okay and the last several years when we decided to sell were just becoming a pain in the ass. The 2010 season is the one that really sealed the deal to sell.

But one need only look to the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants and how they screwed generational season ticket holders when they built new stadiums. If you don't think the PSL owners will bear the brunt of paying for a new stadium via PSLs and ticket prices, you're simply naive, at best.

Archived