• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mac Jones

I am by no means a NFL scout but to my eyes he looked head and shoulders above Fields last night.  I heard Todd Mcshay say this morning on the radio that he has mac at #5 (30 overall) and that was because of his lack of athleticism (says a young qb needs to make plays with his feet) and his lack of college games.  But he thinks Mac will shoot up the boards and be taken inside the 20.

I dont know man he has looked all world in every game I turned on this year.  There is just something about Fields that makes me scratch my head.  Something aint right about him

1 minute ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

Not really sure. Smith was so open all game, I could have thrown for a couple hundred yards.

Yeah for sure but he ran that offense to perfection and went through checkdowns, knew where to throw the ball and had success throwing deep into coverage.  Its got to be crazy hard as a nfl scout to evaluate someone like Jones

Mac Jones will probably go to one of the teams that were on the cusp of making the playoffs (Vikings) or lost in the wildcard (WFT) and he will have immediate success. Not flashy but very consistent, good decision making and reading defenses.

Also, I feel confident that Fields, Lance, and Jones will be there at 8. No need to trade up. 

Archived